Curious to learn about disruption and investment opportunities arising from the adoption of new technologies in the Western Canadian middle market?
Hear Yaletown insights and perspectives of other investors and tech execs at the ACG Middle Market Growth Conference on Oct 24-25 at the Hyatt Regency in Calgary. Brad Johns, Partner, will be participating in a session spotlighting technology investment opportunities in BC, Alberta and beyond.
ACG Conference Session: Technology and Innovation: Stories from the Mid-Market
Discussion will focus on disruption and investment opportunities arising from the adoption of new technologies in the Western Canadian middle market. Session takes place Tuesday, October 24 at 9am – 10am.
- Brad Johns, Partner, Yaletown Partners
- Irfhan Rawji, Principal, Totem Capital Corporation
- Patrick Lor, Managing Partner, Panache Ventures & 500 Startups Canada
- Peter Kinash, CFO, Replicon Inc.
- Cameron Hall, President, Canada and Global Head of Marketing, Solium
ACG is the Association for Corporate Growth and has chapters worldwide representing 14,500 members. ACG serves 90,000 investors, owners, executives, lenders and advisers to growing middle-market companies. ACG’s mission is to drive middle-market growth.
Author: Yaletown Partners